Stirling letterbox pictured with our
- 316 marine stainless custom address sign – small
- 120mm stainless stick on slim numbers
- 75mm stainless stick on bold numbers
The Stirling pillar is a contemporary designed letterbox with classic stainless steel features that will highlight any home and garden. The Stirling’s modern features are stylish and practical, with the mail flap adding extra security and weather resistance to your mail. Constructed with reinforced concrete this letterbox is durable and is versatile in that it can be repainted if you’d prefer to match your home.
Constructed using FibreBond™ technology, the Stirling freestanding pillar uses a heavy-duty concrete mixture embedded with fibres to reduce the weight of concrete by over 50 percent, without compromising on strength. FibreBond™ retains the quality look and feel of standard concrete but is light enough to easily transport.
– Size 365cmW x 365cmD x 900cmH
– Durable reinforced concrete body
– Rain resistant stainless steel weather flap
– Includes key lock
– Choose from the stylish grey or paint to match your home
What’s in the box:
– Installation Instructions
– Keys x 3