Parcel Pal letterbox pictured with our
How It Works
The Parcel Pal letterbox is our largest parcel letterbox ideal for accepting mail, satchels and parcels both large and small – up to a wine case size! A Milkcan original design, the Parcel Pal letterbox is both stylish and efficient, as a secure and convenient way to receive parcels delivered straight to your home.
Big enough to hold a large capacity of mail, ensures you don’t need to check your mail daily or visit the post office again!
When receiving larger parcels (like a case of wine), let your courier know your 3 digit re-settable combination code, the courier will then safely place your parcel into the front bottom door of the Parcel Pal, where you can retrieve from the back door with key lock.
For smaller parcel and satchels, the front top door is simply opened forward and the parcel is placed into the open door chute. As the door is closed the parcels or satchels drop into the compartment below. For security, as the door is opened, an internal floor rises up to block access to the mail and parcel compartment so your deliveries remain secure at all times.
For envelope mail, there’s a handy mail flap the postie can use, where your mail will fall down to the bottom compartment. The mail flap ensures all your envelopes stay dry and secure. Engineered with galvanised steel construction with durable powder-coated finish ensures this letterbox is built to last. All parts are included along with anchor bolts that secure the Parcel Pal to the ground.
– Receives A4 mail, satchels and parcels (small to large)
– Takes A4 mail
– Retrieval with key lock through rear door or combination lock on front door
– Galvanised steel construction
– Durable powder-coated finish in Charcoal
– Choose from 3 different fronts: Silver, Bark & Merbau
– Easy to install with supplied anchor bolt to the ground
– Arrives fully assembled
– Rain resistant weather flap
What’s in the box:
– Key lock + 2 keys
– 4 x Anchor bolts for installation
– Installation instructions