The Palazzo letterbox is an ideal front opening brick in for anyone looking for A4 width for their brick pillar or fence. Most of our brick-in letterboxes are available with A4 depth due the adjustable sleeves, but if you’re looking for A4 width with the option of depth, the 1871 Palazzo letterbox is for you! Featuring a modern style, the Palazzo is designed to be mounted flush against your wall and opened from the front for those with limited rear access.
New and improved, the adjustable depth sleeve included in the all in one set, has been upgraded and is now a fully pre-formed sleeve that does not need any assembly, this makes the installation a breeze! Able to adjust depth from 250mm to 470mm, and shorter if desired (easily cut with tin snips), the Palazzo is a great brick in letterbox that allows flexibility and versatility to suit your brick pillars and walls.
Installation Tip: The sleeve can be be easily installed into your wall without the front panel attached. This can be attached after all the cleaning and rendering has been completed, meaning that the stainless steel doesn’t run the risk of being damaged during installation
– Includes front panel, adjustable pre-assembled sleeve and back cap
– Galvanised steel
– Durable powder-coated black finish
– Takes A4 mail
– Front mail access
– Sleeve is adjustable from 230mm to 470mm depth (can be cut down to suit your shorter depth with tin snips)
– Key lock + keys included
– Fits 2 brick high x 1.5 brick wide cavity
– Sleeve arrives fully assembled
– Expanding sleeve and back cap