The Canterbury timber panel offers style, innovation and quality in one letterbox. The Canterbury timber letterbox is a front opening letterbox, perfect for those with restricted access to the back of the timber panel. The Canterbury boasts stylish contrasting Merbau wood panels with a premium powder-coated Canterbury to create a modern letterbox for your front lawn. It features an innovative mounting design that conceals all screws and is theft resistant.
The timber panels are constructed with hardwood to ensure this product is as durable as it is stylish. The galvanised steel frame is finished in a durable Charcoal powder-coat.
Anchor posts are included to allow easy installation into the ground without losing any height, ensuring this letterbox will be looking great.
Please note the colour of the timber is subject to vary, but is able to be stained to suit your desired colour.
– Hardwood Merbau timber panel
– Galvanised steel frame & letterbox
– Premium powder-coated finish steel frame in Charcoal
– Premium powder-coated letterbox back box – choose White or Black
– Leg extensions included to install into the ground, ensuring the height is retained
– Stain the timber to match your home
– Timber panel arrives fully assembled
– Key lock + keys included
– All assembly & mounting fittings included
– Original Milkcan design
What’s in the box:
– Assembled timber panel
– Extension legs for installation
– All fittings for assembly & mounting