Austin letterbox pictured with our
- 622 custom address decal sticker – narrow fit
- 120mm stainless steel stick on slim numbers
- 75mm stainless steel stick on bold numbers
The Austin Parcel Letterbox is a stylish addition to Milkcan’s Parcel letterbox range, with the two-tone design a modern feature for today’s homes. We have designed the Austin parcel letterbox with style in mind whilst offering an efficient, secure and convenient way to have parcels delivered straight to your home for today’s busy and online shopping customer. The Austin parcel letterbox is ideal for receiving A4 mail, satchels and small and medium size parcels, and has a large mail capacity if you’re not wanting to check the mail daily. The Austin also offers excellent security for your mail and parcels, with a parcel drop mechanism and retrieval via key lock from the rear door.
How It Works
Mail and parcels are delivered through the front door. The door is simply opened forward and the mail or parcel is placed into the open door chute. As the door is closed the mail or parcels drop into the compartment below.
For security, as the door is opened, an internal floor rises up to block access to the mail and parcel compartment so your deliveries remain secure at all times
The rear door with key lock offers an easy and convenient means of retrieving your Mail Satchels and Small Parcels. It’s constructed from galvanised steel with a durable powder-coat finish, ensuring this Parcel Letterbox will last for many years. All parts are included along with an anchor bolt to secure your Parcel Letterbox to the ground.
– Receives small to medium parcels & satchels securely
– Takes A4 mail
– Retrieval with key lock from rear door
– Galvanised steel construction
– Durable powder coated Black finish with choice of 4 front door colours – Black, Silver, Birch or Merbau
– Easy to install with supplied anchor bolt to the ground
– Arrives fully assembled
– Rain resistant weather flap
What’s in the box:
– Key lock + 2 keys
– Anchor bolt for installation
– Installation instructions