Atacama fire pit pictured with our Large merbau fire pit cover
Bring your outdoor area to life with the versatile and modern black Atacama fire pit. The Atacama black fire pit is made from extra thick steel with a black painted surface and with use will age to a natural rust finish. Some people love the fact that their black fire pit will go through a gradual phase of rusting, this can look quite cool & make a great looking addition to your space. If you would prefer that your fire pit stays its beautiful sleek black, not to worry! You can use a coat of heat resistant potbelly black paint each season to keep it looking its best!
The Atacama fire pit is a fantastic addition to bring your outdoor entertaining area to life! Add warmth on those chilly nights with friends and family, or use as a stylish plant holder or watering bowl. Another option is to use the Atacama fire pit as an ice bucket for your next party to keep those drinks cool for your guests. All Milkcan fire pits arrive without drill holes allowing the versatility and easy and clean discarding of the ash after a burn. Read more about our different fire pit uses here.
– A great addition when entertaining, providing ambience and warmth for you and your guests
– Stylish feature for your outdoor area
– Heavy duty 3.5mm mild steel fire bowl, similar products on the market are only 1mm
– High temperature black painted finish
– Compatible with our Large Fire Pit Merbau Cover
– Fire bowl + base included
What’s in the box:
– 1 x Atacama black fire bowl
– 1 x Decorative base
– Instruction manual